The second half of lamb meal—some roasted sesame beans. We usually make sesame asparagus but decided to try some green beans this time. We ended up sprinkling a bit of soy sauce over the top b/c we love it so much and it added some flavor.
- 1 pound green beans, with the ends cut off
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. soy sauce, to top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Toss green beans with olive oil. Spread in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, turning once halfway through cooking, until tender and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Toss with sesame seeds, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and soy sauce.