Here are the potatoes we served with our Stuffed Chicken. This recipe is one of Michael's special creations. Homemade fries are the best, especially when they're hot out of the oven and dipped in a big hunk of cool ketchup. We actually used about 4 tsp of red pepper flakes instead of 2 and man were they hot! If you're not a big fan of spiciness, you can omit the cayenne and/or red pepper. There's still plenty of ingredients to keep them flavorful! Another idea is to top them with cheese. Enjoy!
- 1.5 lb. red potatoes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash and slice potatoes into 0.5" slices.
- Mix all dry spice ingredients in small bowl.
- Toss potatoes, dry ingredients and olive oil in a ziploc bag.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes turning once.