We peruse lots of great looking recipes from fellow bloggers quite frequently, and do lots of bookmarking but don't get around to making you all's recipes nearly enough. Here's a delicious one Michael spotted the other day on Gonna Want Seconds. You can never go wrong with wraps. And roast beef - that is something we just don't eat enough of. Love me some roast beef.
Anyways, this recipe is so good! The cream cheese/horseradish sauce is perfect. You could use it as a spread on any sammie. Quick and easy to throw together too. Kathleen's recipe called for lavish, which we didn't have, so we just used wraps instead.
- 4 wraps (we use large tortillas)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- hot sauce, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups Spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- sliced sharp cheddar cheese, to cover wraps
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- Wet two paper towels and ring them out well. Place wraps between towels and heat in microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, horseradish, garlic, hot sauce and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the wraps. Layer spinach, red onion, cheddar and roast beef.
- Roll tightly, slice and serve.